According to a study published this week in International Journal of Environment and Waste Management, earthworms could be used to extract toxic heavy metals such as lead and cadmium from solid waste.
Story via Chromatography Solutions.
Image credit: © Kokhanchikov / Fotolia
- oakeyrgunter reblogged this from scienceyoucanlove
- moomfordandsons reblogged this from fatostriches
- ladybonerz likes this
- angelpushpin likes this
- themadmanwithapen reblogged this from imaspicygirl
- ecdysozoa likes this
- zhou-mi reblogged this from imaspicygirl
- imaspicygirl reblogged this from scienceyoucanlove
- scienceyoucanlove posted this